The following list of filters is a good guideline but If you are unsure, please feel free to contact us for advice: [email protected]
- PACS Pro10 – For Acoustic musicians and small ensembles. For light protection in everyday environments.
- PACS Pro15 – Orchestral musicians, dentists
- PACS Pro17 – Most versatile, DJs, Vocalists, sound engineers, gig-goers
- PACS Pro20 – Extra High High-frequency section, ideal for certain drummers and for motorsport.
- PACS Pro26 – For venue staff and people exposed to high levels of noise for long periods of time. Good for industrial use.
- PACS Pro27 – Best suited for industrial use, motorcyclists, and motorsport. The thinner sound tube on the mould to help reduce wind noise under a helmet.
- PACS Pro31 – For Industrial noise reduction when speech is also important.