Do you have a question or query regarding custom made or ready-fit hearing protection?
Please see the questions and answers below or contact us directly via email.
Under the Australian Standard AS/NZS 1270:2002, the class is an easy way to choose a hearing protector appropriate to a noise exposure. The standard rates hearing protection into five classes, with Class 1 being the lowest level of protection and Class 5 being the highest level. Pacific Ears offers a selection of hearing protection devices with that are rated Class 5.
Our Class 5 Rated hearing protection products:
There are 5 Hearing protection classes:
- Class 1 – less than 90 decibels (dB)
- Class 2 – 90 to less than 100 dB.
- Class 3 – 95 to less than 100 dB.
- Class 4 – 100 to less than 105 dB.
- Class 5 – 105 to less than 110 dB.